Continuing Competency Program (CCP)
The online learning log is accessible from MEMBERSHIP RENEWAL.
Resources to assist in the completion of the program:
- Video: Overview of the Continuing Competency Program
- Power Point presentation: Overview of the Continuing Competency Program
- Audit - The audit outlines the evaluation criteria used to provide constructive feedback to members on their CCP submissions. Submissions will be randomly audited. Only those audited will receive individualized feedback. All submissions are reviewed for completeness.
- Q & A on the Learning Log
- Sample Log
- Integrated Competencies for Dietetic Education and Practice
- Code of Ethics
- Standards of Practice
If you are unable to complete the CCP due to illness, please refer to the CCP policy.